- Unopened, shrink-wrapped DVDs ordered from www.PinesEducation.org can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases.
- If you have purchased your DVD from Amazon.com please contact Amazon Customer Service at 1 (888) 280-3321 to process your return.
- We do not accept returns of DVDs that have been opened, unless they are defective. (Please return defective DVDs to the address listed belo9w.)
- If your DVD does not work properly, please try playing it in a different player. If the problem persists, please Contact Us for a potential replacement.
To return DVD(s) please follow these steps:
- Please Contact Us about your upcoming return and let us know of the title, quantity and reason of return.
- Mail the DVD(s) and a packing slip with the same information as above to
Pines of Sarasota
Attn: JoAnn Westbrook
1501 N. Orange Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34236
- Upon receipt of your DVD(s) we will process your refund either electronically or by check, depending on your original payment method. (Please allow up to 14 days of receipt of check.)
- We do not offer returns on online video purchases. If you are experiencing technical difficulties please Contact Us and we will try our best to assist to alleviate the problem.
- Professional Trainer Kit(s)We do not offer returns on Professional Trainer Kit(s) . If you are experiencing technical difficulties please Contact Us and we will try our best to assist to alleviate the problem.
Federal Trade Commission Guidelines:
Disclosure of www.PinesEducation.org
www.PinesEducation.org is an online store, video streaming platform and blog about quality dementia care.
Pines of Sarasota Education & Training Institute is part of not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Pines of Sarasota.
Proceeds of product sales benefit not-for-profit Pines of Sarasota and enable the Education Institute to help improve the quality of care for seniors through knowledge and resources.
www.PinesEducation.org might occasionally endorse or recommend products unrelated to those produced by Pines of Sarasota Education & Training Institute, Tom Campbell & Associates, LLC or Teepa Snow.
Pines of Sarasota Education & Training Institute is an affiliate of Amazon Associates and might occasionally receive a small commission for the sale of products recommended on this website.
However, digital advertising commission will never bias our reviews nor manipulate our ethics – if we do believe in a product enough to recommend it we will firmly stand behind that decision. If we are not 100% convinced of a product, you will not find it on www.PinesEducation.org.
For further questions or inquiries please contact us.