Bathing a Person Living with Dementia
Caring for your special someone with dementia is a challenging task. You want to give the best possible care and quality of life, but wonder at times whether there is something you are missing.
Teepa Snow will show you in “The Art of Caregiving” how to provide the most comfort for mind, body, and soul for your person with dementia. Get detailed, easy-to-follow explanations for daily tasks.
• how to best approach and interact with a person with dementia
• hands-on caregiving techniques to ease daily caregiving tasks, such as moving assistance, bathing, eating, transfers, and dressing
• why knowing a person’s life history, personal preferences and personality traits that matters
• about stress management and the importance of caring for yourself
• to minimize resistance and increase positive interactions
• about different types of dementia, such as Vascular Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, and Frontotemporal Dementia
“The Art of Caregiving” is a great learning tool for anyone, from beginning in-home caregiver toexperienced professional.
Teepa’s insights are based on a foundation of science, mixed with a genuine dose of love and understanding for people with dementia.
Learn with Teepa
and share in the experience of what
a positive, person-centered care approach
can do for you and your loved one.