What is Lewy Body Dementia?
Lewy Body Dementia - Understanding Movement Problems
Lewy Body Dementia (LBD), the second most prevalent form of dementia, is regularly misdiagnosed and particularly challenging for caregivers and patients alike.
Learn with Teepa
• about common LBD symptoms
• how to get a good and complete diagnosis
• about commonly prescribed anti-psychotic medications that can have potentially harmful or even deadly side effects if given to a person suffering from LBD. Know which medications are safer alternatives
• how to adapt your caregiving skills to the needs of a person with LBD
• how to utilize visual and verbal cues to increase understanding and cooperation
• about hands-on skills for LBD
Run Time: 168 min