Alzheimer's & Vision Loss
What is Dementia? Part 1
What is Dementia? Part 2
“I tried my best to care for my mom with dementia, but after seeing Teepa I realized that there is a lot I simply didn’t know.
I understand my mom much better now, and I feel so much more confident in my care for her. Thank you Teepa for helping me reconnect with my mom.”
“I wish I had known this earlier” is the most common response of caregivers that see Teepa Snow for the first time. Don’t make the same mistake – Learn with Teepa now and experience how the right approach can make all of the difference.
In “Journey of Dementia” Teepa explains how to
– make the most of doctor’s visits
– get proper screenings to determine the stage of the disease and the best level-appropriate care
– look for vital legal and financial documents that need to be prepared before the disease progresses
– give the best possible support during Emergencies
– determine when and if facility placement is the best choice
– find the best End of Life care
– about appropriate activities (for an in depth activity program also see “Filling the Day with Meaning”)
– 3 hours of tips and techniques from a seasoned caregiving expert
– individual workshop chapters for quick access
– link to downloadable presentation slides for quick information recall when you’re on the go
View video excerpts now on YouTube at http://goo.gl/J19H4 and http://goo.gl/DQISW .